Chemical-free cleaning with e-cloth is a major change from ingrained cleaning habits; an important change:
- Making homes healthier, by eliminating toxic chemicals.
- Reducing the environmental damage done by chemical usage and chemical waste.
Using e-cloth enables you to clean better, faster and with less effort. e-cloths have 480,000 fibres per cm2 and it is this that gives them their exceptional cleaning power. The cloths are made from specially treated polyester and nylon, so they don’t ‘absorb’ anything. As you draw the cloth across a surface, water, dirt, oil, grease, grime and even bacteria are trapped within the fibres – and are easily released just with a rinse.
We have made sure that there is an e-cloth or mop for every cleaning job – with the construction of each cloth specially designed to give exceptional results on the surface for which it is designed. The performance characteristics of each cloth is dictated by:
- The quality of yarn used
- The weight per square centimetre of cloth
- The percentage mix between nylon and polyester
- The method that is used to split the fibres.
- Whether the fabric is woven or knitted and the quality of these processes
Lower quality microfibre products are unprocessed and have a flat weave resulting in poor absorption and cleaning properties – they also have a shorter life and can only be washed at low temperatures.
Read our research on bacteria removal. e-cloths don’t kill bacteria and the cloths are not impregnated with chemicals. They literally scrape the surface clean at a microbial level. The best part – when you run the cloth under the tap, all but 0.01% of the bacteria go down the sink, so there is virtually no transfer back onto clean surfaces.